10.3.4 Records Retrieval

Added: 11/14/2013
Revised: 07/08/2015
Last Reviewed: 07/31/2018
Effective: 08/07/2015







If a department needs access to a record that has been transferred to the central records storage area, the department/unit head should contact the Plant Operations Department.

The two departments will coordinate and arrange a time for the appropriate department representative to meet the Plant Operations staff at the central records storage area.  Plant Operations staff would assist with locating the correct box, and would maintain the confidentiality of the other records in the room.

Once the record is located, it will be provided to the originating department.